CONFIDENCE IN THE WATER
Whether kids are just learning how to swim, improving strokes, or playing in the pool with family and friends, children are in safe hands with our certified lifeguards and swimming instructors.
Here at the Y, we offer recreational, competitive and specialty aquatics programs to meet the needs of swimmers of the community.
- Adult and Child Swim Lessons
- Therapy Programs
- Water Fitness Classes
- Lifeguard Certification
- Competitive Swim Team
The aquatics programs of the Y are about more than just the techniques and skills; they are about building friendships, developing self-esteem and creating positive experiences that will last a lifetime!
OUR AQUATIC FACILITIES INCLUDE:
Raymond A. Bryan Olympic Pool
- Eight-lane, L-Shaped 50 meter indoor pool ranging from 4 to 12 feet deep
- Used for water fitness classes, swim lessons, lap swimming, and competitive swimming
Warm Water Pool
- This indoor pool ranges from 3 to 5 feet deep
- Used for water therapy, swim lessons and water fitness classes
- Open Memorial Day through Labor Day (weather permitting)