JOIN A COMMUNITY, NOT JUST A GYM!
The Y is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to helping everyone thrive at each stage of life. Our community brings together people of all abilities, ages, ethnicities, financial circumstances, genders, races, religions and sexual orientations. We have multiple membership options to fit your or your household's needs! Interested? Check out more details on how to join!
Facility Age Restrictions
Must be 13+ years old to be in any part of the facility without an adult. If under 13 a parent must remain with the child at all times. This includes, basketball courts, racquetball courts, walking track, and Y-brary. Please see below for individual area rules and requirements. To join on a youth membership, a legal guardian MUST be present to sign all paperwork and be listed as an inactive member on the account. Only legal guardians may sign any documentation for a minor.
- 6 and under must have a parent or guardian 18 or older in the water with them at all times. Older siblings who are under the age of 18 do not count.
- Children 7-12 must have a parent or guardian 18 or older on the pool deck with them at all times. Older siblings who are under the age of 18 do not count.
- Warm Water Pool is closed to anyone under the age of 18 from 10am-12pm.
Group Exercise Classes
- Children may attend some classes, it is at the discretion of the individual instructor
- If under the age of 16, parent must be present at all times.
- Available upon request.
*Will learn how to use equipment safely and make sure all rules are understood.
Teens in Training
- 13-15 year old children
- Must complete the course to be in the wellness center without an adult present
- Upon completion a red lanyard will be issued, must be in order to use the wellness center without an adult.
- Parents must sign and return the safety waiver.