A FOCUS ON SCHOOL READINESS
The Goldsboro Family YMCA is dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable child care. As the nation's largest provider of child care programs, Y's provide family-centered, values-based programs to nurture children's healthy development. Well-trained staff provide safe, affordable, high-quality care so you can have peace of mind while you work. Like all Y programs, child care is open to all, with financial aid available. Staff members are partners with parents and other caregivers, working together to help children grow up healthy, happy and strong.
As parents, you will find the Y Preschool Learning Center to be an exciting place to leave your children for the day. We offer year-round play areas--a large gym for organized play and games, exercise, dance and tumbling, and large motor skills, and an extra outside play area.
The Goldsboro Family YMCA's Preschool Child Care Center is proud of its history of dedication to youth. Our primary purpose is to provide dependable, safe care in an environment that helps each child develop to his/her fullest potential in spirit, mind and body.
What Our Program Provides
Our 3 star licensed day care center, providing preschool activities year round for children ages 2-5. Services are provided for members and non-members.
Our program provides development opportunities for young children to:
- Learn through play
- Develop cognitive and physical health
- Become enthusiastic, inquisitive learners
- Develop character
- Be independent and self-confident
Separate classrooms offer an age appropriate learning environment. Qualified teachers will care for your child.
Weekly lesson plans include:
- Bible Lessons
- Physical Activities
- Letters, numbers, colors, shapes
- Science, as well as a theme for the week
Rates & Registration
For more information please contact or Preschool Coordinator at 919-778-0016, or stop by the Front Desk at our main facility to register your child. Feel free to bring the registration packet with you to streamline your registration experience.
Preschool Member Rate: $90/week Preschool Participant Rate: $125/week
WHAT DO OUR PARENTS SAY ABOUT US?
- "I have loved watching my child learn over the past year and a half. I also feel that he is in a safe and loving place."
- "My daughter looks forward to going to 'school' every morning."
- "Always kind and positive towards my child. I love the security measures taken to enter the building."
- "Love the teachers"
- "Love the preschool"
- "My daughter loves her teacher and all her friends. She enjoys going everyday."
- "My son is two, and he knows everyday when we get near the school. He gets so excited!"
- "My son learns so much while at school. He will definitely be prepared for Kindergarten!"
Hours & Contact Information
GOLDSBORO FAMILY YMCA
Child Care Center
900 S. Harding Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
Hours: 6:30 a.m.—6:00 p.m. Child Check-in ends at 9:00a.m.
Phone: 919.778.0016 Fax: 919.947.0044