PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR TEENS!
Primetime is a youth membership privilege offered at the Goldsboro Family YMCA that allows children who are 12 years of age to be in the Y without their parent or guardian.
A youth Primetime member may enter the Y unsupervised during normal business hours for a period of up to two hours per day.
On days when school is not in session the youth member may return to the Y for an additional two hours as long as they have been gone for at least two hours. Participants must be picked up promptly at the end of the two hour period of time.
How do we sign up?
In order for a child to participate in the Primetime program, the parent and child must first go through an orientation with the designated Program staff before he/she is allowed to enter the Y unsupervised. The safety of your child is of utmost importance! During this meeting, the rules of Primetime are explained, as are the consequences for not following them.
What are the rules?
- Attended orientation with a parent/guardian
- Must have a permission slip that has been signed by legal guardian on file
- Must have membership card to sign into the program
- Must sign-in and sign-out of prime- time using your membership card. Failure to do so could result in loss of primetime privileges
No card = No entry. No exceptions.
What are the benefits?
- Able to spend time with friends and to make new ones
- Show everyone how responsible you are
- By following the sign in/out rules, you could earn an in increase in your time to be here
Want to know more?
Contact Katie today!