MEMBERSHIP MEANS SO MUCH MORE.
Your Y membership includes all of the following:
- Large, well-equipped fitness centers. Includes cardio and exercise machines, stretching areas, free weights and a weight room
- Olympic Size Indoor Pool & Warm Water Therapy Pool
- Spa/Hot Tub, Sauna & Steam Rooms for 18 years and older only
- Racquetball Courts & Triple Court Gym
- A safe environment for swimming, fitness and running for all ages and abilities
- Access to Personal Trainers & Private Swim Lessons, not included in the membership cost. Pricing available on request.
- Free group and water exercise classes. With over 50 classes to choose from weekly, you’ll find something that’s right for you!
- Indoor Running/Walking Track
- Free onsite childcare for Household Members for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years (12 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times throughout the facility).
- Participation in Nationwide Membership, allowing you access to other participating YMCA branches. Take advantage and stay healthy while you travel!
- Sports Complex featuring 6 multipurpose fields
- No annual fee.
- Savings on swim lessons, daycare, summer camp and more. Members get special pricing on almost everything!
Join our cause, and create meaningful change not just for you, but also for your community.
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR ALL!